We love our patients. We think you will, too.
Are you a nurse looking to take the next step in developing and utilizing your leadership and management skills to help patients live better lives? If so, this is the opportunity for you. We are currently seeking a dynamic nurse leader to assist in managing our Upland dialysis clinic. This Assistant Facility Administrator will serve as the clinical coordinator as well as provide support to the Facility Administrator in managing the overall operations for nursing services and care at our chronic hemodialysis center in Upland. In this vital registered nurse role you will coordinate ESRD patient care and services (trend lab values, track metrics on vital signs, weight outcome management, etc) as well as provide operations support to the Facility Administrator. You will ensure you and your clinical team are delivering the highest level of care to our patients by ensuring their safety, comfort and well-being.
If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village in this Assistant Healthcare Facility Administrator position:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Associate's degree required; Bachelor's degree in related area preferred
- California RN License Required
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in dialysis facility preferred
- Current CPR certification required (or certification obtained within 60 days of hire)
- Completed training program approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Intermediate computer skills in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all DaVita clinical and business applications required within 90 days
- Passion for making a difference in people's lives
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.