Enjoy team support, advance your skills, and impact patient lives in the process.
DaVita Rx offers you the unique opportunity to apply your Pharmacy Technician (PT) skills in a specialized way in our Clinical Value group. Your goal is to talk to patients on the DaVita Rx service, and ensuring that they are receiving the all their prescribed medications from DaVita Rx. You work alongside exceptionally supportive teammates who work well together and make sure to have Fun (one of our Core Values). Best part of all, you’re making a difference in patients’ lives, every single day.
1. “DaVita is focused on the mission of serving patients. We think of patients as actual family members, so we want to do whatever we can for them. From the top-down, that’s how the company thinks and works. What I do every day helps make our patients’ lives a little easier. ” – Matt B., Certified Pharmacy Tech
As a Clinical Value PT, you make telephone calls to DaVita Rx patients who are utilizing more than one pharmacy for their medications. With empathy and a passion to serve patients well, you review and resolve the patient’s situation, and ensure the patient understands the important of filling their medications with Davita Rx. To enjoy and excel in the role, you bring your patience, flexibility and people skills to every interaction. You feel the satisfaction of understanding the patients’ needs and truly helping them. And if you desire to grow your skills and advance your career, DaVita Rx offers opportunities to progress, both personally and professionally.
About DaVita Rx
DaVita Rx is a full-service pharmacy specializing in complex conditions. Originally founded in 2005 as a kidney care pharmacy, DaVita Rx has expanded into other disease states. We now dispense prescriptions in more than 40 therapeutic classes, allowing us to care for more patients than ever before. With operations in Arizona, California, Florida and Texas, DaVita Rx serves more than 165,000 patients nationwide.
With the tools and expertise needed to improve care, DaVita Rx is a valuable partner to patients, caregivers and providers. Our core services are specifically designed to meet the unique needs of kidney patients, and we are also building dedicated platforms to provide specialized pharmacy care for individuals with other complex conditions.
We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented, clinically trained, and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to delivering on our promise to provide the highest level of quality care in an effort to help improve our patients' lives. Not only does DaVita Rx have a compelling mission, but we also have unique entrepreneurial opportunities. As a rapidly growing subsidiary of a Fortune 200 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker:DVA), our teammates enjoy an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where they can truly make an impact.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Certified Pharmacy Technician:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Pharmacy Technician Certification required; in good standing with State Board of Pharmacy
- Minimum of 1 year experience as a Pharmacy Technician
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook
- Bilingual preferred (not required)
To lean more about DaVita Rx, including a video, please click here
Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment and Fun with ability to demonstrate those positively and proactively to patients, co-workers, management, physicians, and/or vendors in every day performance and interactions.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.