This position is responsible for all contracts, budgets and business agreements for the Late Phase business lane for accurate and timely negotiation and execution of all agreements for the business lane. This position works with the Project Manager, Business Development Director and the Business Lane Lead to prepare study budgets, study schemas and client proposals to deliver contracts in a timely manner. This position ensures confidentiality agreements are in place, develops study pricing and proposal preparation, high level pricing estimates, delivers Site Management Organization (SMO) and Clinical Trial Agreements (CTA) to physician research partners and facilitates the timely negotiation of these Agreements to final execution. This position will also work with the Study Team and Finance to ensure study schemas are set up in CTMS to optimize ease of reconciliation for study data and payments between sponsor, site and Davita/HCP Clinical Research (DCR).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage opportunities autonomously, establishes clear timelines to meet client requirement, anticipates obstacles and provides solutions
- Reviews RFP (Request for Proposal) /quote requests to ensure full understanding of client requirements
- Manage all aspects of contract development & negotiation in conjunction with DCR legal representation; Negotiate pricing and contract language with clients
- Responsible for preparation and execution of contract amendments for pricing changes and contractual language: Client (sponsor) agreements
- Works with Operations, Finance, Account Executives and others to compile proposal response
- Ensures timely delivery of assigned proposals to clients
- Performs data entry into SFDC (salesforce.com), and other databases as appropriate (e.g. updates, proposal number requests and generating both regularly scheduled and impromptu reports) where applicable
- Develop and implement structures and systems for tracking systems for lifecycles of CDAs, data control including metric information, management processes, and flow management
- Input study set up into Clinical Trials Management System
- Manage client-facing and senior management-facing activities surrounding assigned opportunities
- Identifies and resolves issues around client inquiry requirements and DCR capabilities
- Maintains appropriate knowledge of the technical and regulatory environments
- Creates and implements new processes as standards to improve business as a result of process projects assigned
- Maintain and expand, as needed, commercial metrics
- Report commercial metrics to senior management
- Support Business Development by hosting client meetings and becoming point of contact when Business Development unavailable
- Partner with Operations teammates for revenue forecasting
- Manage customer interfaces and key stakeholder negotiation
- Ability to concisely communicate with business leaders and partners
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge
- Uses, protects, and discloses HCP patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
- Performs additional duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Social Worker:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Bachelors degree from a 4 year college in scientific, business or related field (or equivalent work experience)
- Minimum 4 years direct CRO/pharma or other research business-related experience preferred
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Excellent customer service skills, attention to detail and ability to be persistent while maintaining tact
- Demonstrated computer skills – requires excellent MS Office experience (Excel, Word, Outlook) & SFDC
- Demonstrated ability to plan, multi-task and prioritize
- Demonstrated teamwork, communication (written and verbal), and organizational skills
- Proven ability to work independently
- Ability to work to deadlines, strong analytical skills
- Ability to communicate appropriately and effectively with clients and DCR senior management
- Positive attitude and sense of urgency
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.