All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here's what you can expect as a Corporate Compliance Manager at DaVita:
This position is responsible for supporting the Company’s successful execution of the VillageHealth compliance program. The position will be heavily focused on developing a risk assessment process and resulting compliance monitoring program but will also include day-to-day support of VillageHealth’s commercial business and comprehensive care business, the development of policies and procedures, creation and implementation of training program and other compliance-related activities. Areas of expertise should include the ability to develop and implement a risk assessment and monitoring program, effectively communicate across various departments internally and externally, ability to understand new contractual arrangements and manage competing priorities related to healthcare compliance and CMS regulations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Reports to VillageHealth Compliance Director;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the VillageHealth compliance risk assessment in partnership with the compliance audit team including creation of qualitative and quantitative risk factors, risk scoring methodologies, and documentation;
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the annual VillageHealth compliance monitoring plan including creation of testing templates, monitoring reports and dashboards, corrective action, and documentation;
- Partners and collaborates with VillageHealth commercial leadership and legal counsel to develop compliance infrastructure and guidance on all new and current initiatives, including creation of business rationale documentation, review of contractual compliance contract requirements, training and fielding and responding to day-to-day compliance policy questions;
- Responds to, or oversees responses to, compliance-related inquiries;
- Builds and maintains relationships with key personnel across business lanes;
- Represents compliance at various VillageHealth meetings;
- Partners with other managers in Corporate Compliance to manage larger compliance team (100+ employees);
- Develops and manages project plans for all VillageHealth commercial compliance program activities;
- Manages performance and talent planning for direct report; and
- Travel required: Minimal
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree required; CPA/CIA/MBA/JD or other relevant advanced degree or certification required;
- Big 4 experience preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as an audit or compliance professional responsible for the development and implementation of risk assessments and monitoring and/or audit programs;
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in healthcare or pharmaceutical industries dealing with federal healthcare program laws including, but not limited to Anti-Kickback Statute, False Claims Act and Civil Monetary Penalty Law;
- Preferred experience working with health plans or Accountable Care Organizations and associated contractual arrangements;
- Strong organizational and project management skills with demonstrated attention to detail;
- Experience in positively and successfully managing relationships with a high energy and diverse group of leaders across organizational lines;
- Solid technology skills including Excel and PowerPoint including experience with creating data analytics;
- A thoughtful, articulate and effective communicator who can distill and articulate the important aspects of any issue to a wide audience of participants;
- Ability to quickly establish credibility and expert at quickly creating trusted advisor relationships with senior leadership to navigate complex matters;
- Superior written and verbal communication skills (including presentations) and the ability to drive execution in a team environment;
- Demonstrated management level presentation experience;
- Must be self-motivated, team player with proven ability to identify issues and manage priorities in a fast paced environment while striving for practical business solutions; and
- Hands on, efficient and proven ability to “Get Stuff Done” with a bias for action and a strong sense of ownership.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice