Provide overall support for projects driven by Strategic Business Initiatives (SBIs) and internal departments that impact our internal brand (culture, patient and teammate-facing materials/campaigns). Tasks include: project coordination of material that support campaigns and programs in all forms of media such as electronic, online, merchandising, packaging, print collateral, as well as, materials and/or signage to support events, and follows up on effectiveness of plans in place.
1. Provide overall, day-to-day customer service and support to ensure the effective execution of project objectives in marketing and campaigns. Including, but not limited to, ensuring materials are creatively designed within brand guidelines, client reviewed/approved, proofreading, copy editing, shipping materials, press checks and collaborating with legal/compliance for final approvals, assisting with tradeshows, and conventions or other events.
2. Support inventory management for company store(s). Review daily/weekly inventory levels and follow processes/protocols to order new materials and/or replenish existing materials. Work in collaboration with internal department(s) and/or SBI(s) lead(s).
3. Provide support to team leads through all phases of program development, including but not limited to, research, preparing estimates for budgeting, project tracking duties, approval process, and working with necessary vendors to meet the client’s goals and objectives.
4. Maintain and/or update creative libraries – upload, tagging materials for HIPAA purposes, version control of final files – along with data entry and reporting for quarterly dashboard summaries.
5. Create presentations that include creative concepts to prepare for pitching ideas and live brainstorming sessions.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.