The Senior Manager of Strategy & Specials Projects will
work on high priority initiatives related to growth strategy and revenue
operations in Kidney Care.
Expectations for this role will include:
- Developing and implementing growth strategies for DaVita’s
commercial kidney care business
- Partnering closely with field leadership to drive growth in
their markets. Areas include:
- Analytics to identify key macro and micro drivers of growth
- Physician and hospital engagement strategy and outreach
- Clinical/operating improvements that contribute to
recognition of DaVita as a provider of choice
- Contributing as a key thought partner in preparing for and
reacting to ongoing healthcare reform
- The Senior Manager will work with a team of highly motivated
individuals with management consulting and operations experience. He/she will
be expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate
recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Essential Duties and Responsbilities
Utilizes hypotheses-based approach to identify,
validate and prioritize opportunities
Develops and improves credible and pragmatic
analytical approaches and frameworks
Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including
summarizing insights from analysis
Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior
Ability to collaborate and develop relationships
with a diverse group of people
(executives, analysts, field operators, physicians, hospital executives, and
· 10%-25% travel may be required
Proven record for developing talent and building
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
years of post-graduate experience in management consulting, banking, or corporate
strategy preferred; 5-10 years of total work experience in progressive
from a top-tier business school or graduate degree in a healthcare related
field (MD, MPH, MHA) preferred
leading challenging projects with teams that deliver tangible impact on
operating and/or financial performance
background beneficial, but not required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.