GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB The Sr Manager/ Director, Corporate Compliance will directly support the Director of Compliance. The Compliance Senior Manager will apply previously acquired management, project, analytical, auditing, and communication skills to immediately add value to existing and new Compliance initiatives. This position will work with and build a knowledge base around a wide variety of functional areas including Compliance, Field Operations, Legal and Regulatory Counsel, IT, Clinical Operations and Quality Management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Responsible for management of compliance projects, programs, and processes, including root cause analyses, data analytics, process improvement, and control development. Report progress to compliance and executive leadership.
• Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to compliance and village-wide initiatives
• Identify new risks and projects through various intakes, including regular meetings with compliance department leadership, legal, and external sources.
• Effectively manage direct reports to achieve key milestones.
• Motivate team members and facilitate team meetings.
• Draft oral and written presentations to upper management for decision making purposes
• Support village process improvement efforts by constantly identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient.
• Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups
• Provide consultative advice and guidance regarding Corporate Compliance to field partners and internal clients
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.