Are you a trail blazer? Do you get a thrill going where no one has gone before? Do you enjoy taking on a newly created role and exceeding expectations? <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Our Leadership Development Manager position is a new role at DaVita Rx that would focus on the professional development of our leadership team. This person would assess the various needs and build a strategic road map for Leadership Development. They would also interface with the leadership development team from parent company, DaVita, Inc., as appropriate. This role reports to the Director of People Services and would not have any direct reports, initially.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Effectively assess the current level of talent within the business leadership (Supervisors, Managers and Directors) and identify gaps or areas where additional development support is needed to achieve business objectives.
- Consult with People Services Managers, senior business leaders and other key stakeholders to perform periodic needs analyses and determine talent and leadership needs within the business.
- Ensure that internal Leadership Development Programs are marketed effectively and branded consistently.
- Implement and adapt corporate strategic leadership development programs, tools and processes in the DaVita Rx business in order to build leadership capability in alignment with organizational business objectives.
- Facilitate leadership development programs for critical frontline leaders.
- Identify, evaluate and leverage various program development and delivery methods to achieve learning objectives.
- Monitor and regularly assess the quality and effectiveness of training/program delivery, and provide coaching and feedback to ensure consistent effective performance.
- Identify and implement support systems to ensure that knowledge and skills are truly embedded and employed as a result of development activity.
- Measure program effectiveness by partnering in the development and analysis of quantitative and qualitative data and comparing results against expected performance objectives.
- Partner effectively to develop and deploy communication strategies to enhance awareness and foster a learning and development culture.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of work experience in the areas of leadership development, organization development, group facilitation, training and training design.
- 3- 5 years of experience in Human Resources as a Business Partner, Organizational Development or Change Management.
- Experience with using, administering and facilitating assessment tools.
- Must have a philosophy that is consistent with the Mission, Vision, and Core Values of the organization.
- Must be results driven and able to communicate effectively with internal and external clients at all levels.
- Strong leadership and team management skills, including effective leadership, coaching, performance management, mentoring, budget and project management.
- Master facilitation and presenter skills
- Exceptional expertise in innovative training delivery strategies.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage client relationships at all levels and develop a strong, consultative-style partnership. Strong influencing skills.
- Excellent written, oral and presentation skills, with strong follow-through and the ability to think on his or her feet.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Organizational Development
- Master's degree in Business
- PHR, or SPHR certification
- Background in developing sales training at a national level
- Background as an HR Business Partner
- Management experience in scoping, leading and delivering complex projects.
About DaVita Rx:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Created in 2005 to deliver prescription drugs to patients receiving care in DaVita dialysis clinics, DaVita Rx is the largest renal pharmacy in the U.S. and serves more than 196,000 patients in 46 states with four high-capacity pharmacies located in Texas, California, Florida and Arizona. We are a "community first, company second," with a team of extraordinarily committed, talented and entrepreneurial teammates who care about our patients, our colleagues and our community. We are dedicated to deliver our promise to provide the highest levels of quality care to help improve our patients' lives. DaVita Rx is a unique entrepreneurial opportunity in the context of a Fortune 200 company (DaVita Inc. | Ticker: DVA). Our rapid growth and pace of work provide our teammates with an exciting, challenging, dynamic and fulfilling work environment where you can truly make an impact.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.