Description: The Senior Analyst will work on high priority strategic initiatives as part of a corporate strategy team that works directly with the senior leaders of DaVita Kidney Care and the Population Health Management (DaVita Medical Group) businesses within DaVita Inc. The team is responsible both for supporting short term strategic needs, as well as guiding our long term strategy of being a global provider of integrated care. Work streams will likely involve:
- Developing creative strategies for enterprise growth across both kidney care and population health management
- Evaluating opportunities that drive core business expansion, international presence and innovation in white space
- Creating transformational integrated care business models that drive new value for patients, providers and the business
- Forming specific strategies for subsidiaries
- Analyzing market dynamics, financials, growth opportunities, and threats
- Informing enterprise initiatives on healthcare reform, macro trends and policy
- Managing dynamic, complex problems involving key stakeholders (physicians, patients, health systems, payers, etc.)
The Senior Analyst will work with a team of highly motivated individuals with consulting, finance and clinical experience, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate analyses within the team and with senior executives.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Work collaboratively within team and across organization
- Drive analysis of assigned projects and initiatives, including developing work plans
- Execute structured, hypothesis-driven problem solving
- Build both financial and operational models to drive towards answers
- Work effectively with qualitative and quantitative data to form strategic insights
- Coach and mentor other analysts on the team
- Convey findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis; identifying next steps; developing implementation plans
- Effectively communicate with all levels of management
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2+ yrs experience at top tier investment bank / consulting firm / private equity / corporate finance or corporate strategy department
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer” across all levels
- Personal values in line with DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
- Analytical skills: Strong quantitative background; ability to create detailed financial and operational models
- Problem solving skills: Ability to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test hypotheses
- Presentation skills: Comfortable putting together storylines in PowerPoint
- Communication skills: Ability to synthesize and convey research/analyses to senior management
- Management skills: Ability to drive multiple pieces of work forward simultaneously
- High energy and ability to work in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Desire to be part of a fun, yet hard-working team
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.