The Operations Strategy and Innovation Process Engineer will work on high priority COO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita.
Topics will likely include:
• Growth and operational improvement strategies across Kidney Care, International, DaVita Medical Group and Strategic Business Units
• Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and improve outcomes in the rapidly changing healthcare landscape
• Introduction and incubation of disruptive medical technologies
• The Process Engineer will work with a team of highly-motivated individuals with, management consulting, process engineering, change management, and clinical experience, and is expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Collaborative Problem Solving:
- Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzing problems and engaging with teammates
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate, and quantify opportunities
- Uses Lean and project management experience and facilitating Lean events
- Works directly with field leaders to development and implement experiment design
Process Improvement & Analytics:
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks; uses continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma, PDCA)
- Build complex models and analyses to assess impact on business metrics
- Ensures work stream activities support the Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
Written & Oral Communication:
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis
- Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Works closely with teammates in the clinics and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
Travel: 50% travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- 2-4 years of experience in process engineering, Industrial or Manufacturing engineering, or health care, management consulting
- Experience leading large-scale business transformations with tangible impact on operating/financial performance
- Healthcare background preferred
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain
personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.