We are currently seeking a dialysis experienced RN with at least 6 months of dialysis experience and 1 year of nursing experience to join our team!
As a DaVita Dialysis Charge Nurse (RN), you play a vital front-line role at an outpatient clinic, you will oversee all aspects of its operation. Including:
- Supervise direct patient care, perform patient assessments, develop and administer dialysis plans, analyze patient data, administer medications, fluid therapy/blood products, and other treatments per physician orders.
- Performing teammate and patient scheduling; overseeing the training of new clinical teammates (both RN and PCT)
- Preparing, monitoring and maintaining dialysis machines and systems.
As a Charge Registered Nurse at DaVita you will constantly be on your toes working in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment with new challenges to trouble-shoot and overcome. Make the most of your nursing and leadership skills to provide the highest level of care to our patients and ensure their safety, comfort, and well-being. In fact, we’re blowing away the competition with our clinical outcomes. Isn’t that why you went into nursing in the first place?
Patients - Help patients improve their quality of life by delivering outstanding clinical outcomes in a chronic setting.
Relationships - Build long-term bonds with your patients and their families.
Team - Your clinical team supports one another and creates a fun work environment.
Clinical Leader- DaVita is the top performer with more 4 and 5 STAR dialysis centers according to CMS.
A Qualified Charge Nurse (RN) should bring:
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice
- Current CPR certification required
- At least 12 months of registered nursing experience
- At least 3 months of dialysis experience required (specific to the modality); dialysis training can be acquired during training
- Dialysis Charge RN readiness approval by Clinical Nurse Manager or RN-licensed FA/GFA required
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse (CDN) preferred
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience is preferred
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N) preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current CPR certification required
- Completed training approved by the medical director and the governing body as required by CMS guidelines prior to operating the water treatment system
- Supervisory experience preferred; willingness, desire, and ability to supervise required
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required; functional proficiency in all computer systems of DaVita within 90 days of hire required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. .
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.