IT Director of Strategy and Engagement
This position acts as a business partner and liaison between Information Technology (IT) and the business to shape business strategy, align capabilities and deliver quality technical solutions to meet goals and achieve successful outcomes for the Village.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· Primary point of contact for the business to ensure IT solutions, communication and priorities are aligned with business strategy
· Develop and manage a collaborative relationship between IT and one or more business group, Strategic Business Initiative (SBI) or business process owner
· Understand, assess, prioritize and validate business demands and requirements through direct interaction with business stakeholders and proactive analysis for opportunities to develop and grow the business through effective IT solutions
· Research, analyze, review, document, communicate and rationalize capabilities and value of IT in alignment with IT strategy and manage expectation for IT demand and services to meet business needs
· In collaboration with CenIT and the business, ensure governance and compliance with legislation, DaVita policies and procedures, and overall IT strategy in the execution of project portfolios and capability roadmap realization, and measure quality and business value of IT investments to ensure customer satisfaction
· Advocate and lead business process focus by ensuring IT is integrated in the day-to-day working and decision-making of the business utilizing various tools such as mapping, modeling, workflow analysis, gap analysis, use cases and blueprinting
· Collaborate with the IT Leadership Team and business leaders to develop and implement forward-thinking improvements that advance IT’s ability to deliver more, faster and with a high degree of quality
· Ensure business partner initiatives are aligned with enterprise direction and enterprise architecture
· Align business group and Village needs and the impact on business processes to establish to strategic priorities
· Determine how planned IT solutions will impact existing business processes and systems and manage their integration
· Act as a broker of IT services with both internal and external resources and negotiate IT services, service-level agreements (SLAs), and prices
· Ensure IT standards are established and in compliance
· Perform other duties as assignedHere is what you can expect when you join our Village:
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
· Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred, in Computer Science, Business Administration, or other related field preferred. Or equivalent work experience in a consultancy, IT or project management role
· Minimum 5-7 years of related IT and/or consulting work experience managing complex IT projects in medium to large size matrix corporate environments preferred
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Recruitment Scam Notice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.