GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
As part of the Enterprise Content Management Operations Team, you will be a member of the team responsible for administering and maintaining middleware/platform technologies and frameworks leveraged by DaVita’s Enterprise Applications. This includes both applications developed internally as well as off-the-shelf applications that leverage middleware/platform technology, tools and frameworks to operate. Where required, the candidate will be asked to provide technical documentation, mentor peers/customers and provide generalized support functions. The candidate will be required to be flexible to support these technologies as a member of a 24x7 on-call rotation including nights & weekends, and may be asked to participate in early morning meetings, late night /weekend calls and participation in Development Performance Testing of applications, middle Tier components and hardware.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
· As part of a team of administrators, support all platform/middleware/framework software within scope of the department’s area of responsibilities
· Execute installation and configuration of platform/middleware/framework software and technologies in lines with customer needs and DaVita standards
· Provide performance analysis and capacity planning and assist in developing and engineering solutions to resolve performance issues
· Participates in meetings with customers to identify and confirm future requirements and provides recommendations as needed
· Collaborate with customers to determine appropriate system and design specifications needed to support applications to ensure middleware/platform requirements are satisfied
· Manage security and address standards/compliance issues within the environment for middleware/platform technologies and systems
· Provides feedback on designed solutions to Design Engineers and participates in component, system, service, functional, integration, and operational testing activities for new and existing services/applications in the environment
· Assist in developing and maintaining processes, procedures and monitoring related to sustainment activities for ensuring optimum service levels
· Monitor performance of middleware environment and take proactive measures to prevent service disruption
· Collaborate with engineering for the enhancement of the middleware environment or the introduction of new middleware technology
· Participate in disaster recovery exercises
· Integrally work and interact with network, storage, server infrastructure, and other service support teams to deploy and ensure optimal operation of middleware environment
IBM FileNet P8
IBM Content Collector
IBM Content Navigator
Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS), IIS7
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.