Qualifications for the Shining Star for our VillageHealth Registered Nurse are:
- A.D.N degree from accredited school of nursing required; B.S.N preferred; three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be substituted for nursing degree
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of CA
- Current CPR certification required
- Continuing education credits maintained as required by state of practice required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in clinical nursing preferred
- Experienced with lab values and outcomes
- Minimum of three (3) years’ experience in renal nursing preferred
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Case Manager (CCM) preferred
- Previous experience in healthcare performance coaching preferred
- Case management and /or patient education experience is required
- Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of data and managing to clinical, financial, and patient satisfaction outcomes
- Current driver’s license in state employed with positive driving record and able to meet requirements of insurance coverage required
- Computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
- Functional proficiency with DaVita specific clinical software programs, including required within 90 days of employment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.