Private Pay is a key driver of company revenue. The team builds and implements strategies to grow and retain revenue stemming from insurance available to DaVita patients. Additionally, the team focuses on optimizing current processes and identifying new opportunities within the company’s core business. The Analyst will be a key player in enhancing operating analytics and partnering with teammates in the field to identify and implement strategic growth opportunities.
Primary Roles and Responsibilities:
• Quickly gain an understanding of principal revenue growth and retention levers.
• Develop and enhance the value of analytics and reporting around key business drivers.
• Provide thought leadership and analytical and strategic guidance to departmental leaders and teammates in the field.
• Generate ideas for analyses to identify root causes and business opportunities.
• Identify roadblocks and develop new insights and strategies for increasing share of private pay (non-government) payors.
• Build relationships across teams to validate and pursue strategies.
• Influence change and drive results through effective written and oral communication.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- The ideal candidate will have strong analytical and strategic thinking experience, and will closely reflect the attributes mentioned below:
- Relevant experience: 1 to 3+ years in a consulting, finance, analytical, or strategic decision support role with a focus on quantitative analysis
- Strong, proven ability to “get stuff done” across multiple constituents within an organization.
- Track record of developing innovative insights and identifying opportunities.
- Ability to quickly adapt to change, and be a key player in driving change.
- Strong MS Excel and PowerPoint skills required; MS Access/ SQL skills preferred.
- Structured and logical thinking: the ability to dissect a problem into an organized approach and quickly form a hypothesis against which to run analyses.
- Analytical rigor: the ability to accurately conduct complex quantitative analyses.
- Shared mission and values: comfortable working in the revenue/collections environment and committed to utilizing this group to grow the company’s profit.
- Candidate should have a bias for action (i.e. the DaVita way). Successful candidates will have interest and strengths in competitive strategy and innovation.
- Team player: a consensus building, upbeat team contributor and thought leader.
- Creative and proactive thinker: a combination of innovative thinking and the ability to question the status quo to generate “outside the box” analytics and strategy.
- Powerful communication: the ability to communicate persuasively, both verbally and on paper
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.