This position designs and develops force.com applications. Specifically, this position may develop applications using a combination of .force.com, Java, Visual force and related platform and tools. This position also writes technical specifications, supports quality assurance tasks and assists with production support.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Develop modules for all application tiers using Visual Basic, Java, Force.com and third-party platforms and tools
- Participate in code reviews and incorporate into code the development guidance from other developers and architects
- Write and review technical specifications based on requirements and functional specifications
- Write release upgrade documentation and develop conversion code
- Assist with select quality assurance tasks, including test data preparation, defect root cause analysis and production support
- Work within multiple software development models including Waterfall and Agile
- Adhere to all HIPAA and SOX software development compliance policies and procedures
- Work with Technical Lead for planning, estimation, documentation and status reporting
- Mentor other teammates on code, design and development
- Highly skilled in salesforce architecture and design.
- Interact with SF users to identify needs and implement solutions
- Customize Salesforce.com including
- field creation, validation rules, triggers, workflows, custom objects, Apex code, Visualforce
- User management: Creation and customization of roles, profiles, layouts, access and sharing rules
- Analytics: creation and maintenance of reports,dashboards and notifications
- REST API, Conga, Efax, CTI and other app exchange products and integration with Salesforce.com
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but not limited to:
- Attend team meetings, phone conferences, and training as needed
- Know, understand, and follow teammate guidelines, employment policies, and department or company procedures
- Travel required up to 20%
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education, licenses, certifications, and experience required to fulfill the essential duties, include computer skills as required.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Systems, Computer Science, or Software Engineering or equivalent years of experience required
- Minimum of 5 years experience in the design and development of force.com applications
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the design and development of apps, triggers and complex Apex code required
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Data migration with different platforms, Oracle, Sequel etc
- Experience with managed packages (Apptus, Docusign or similar)
- Experience with complex implementations, multiple user groups in 1 org.
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.