No Brag, Just Fact!
Over the last decade, we set out to be the world's greatest dialysis company, and over the next decade, we're poised to build the greatest healthcare community the world has ever seen. When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality, we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here's what you can expect as a Sr. Manager of Talent Management at DaVita:
You will manage and directly support the strategy development and execution of DaVita’s talent management efforts designed to attract, develop, motivate, and retain productive, engaged employees. “Status quo” doesn’t cut it at DaVita, so bring your passion for seeking out and using feedback, observations and data to fine tune short-term tactics and achieve long-term objectives. Reports to Head of Talent Management.
- Build Strong Talent Programs. Responsible for the development and management of strategic talent initiatives regarding talent management, teammate development, engagement, and talent retention.
- Deliver meaningful results. Promote career mobility/career management/talent exposure. Manage, design, deploy and continuously improve talent development and mobility to increase overall retention by building and leveraging rotational programs, talent brokerage capabilities, and mentoring programs.
- Create winning partnerships. Partner with key stakeholders to ensure a holistic approach to Talent Management: Field Operations, Wisdom, Recruiting, HR Analytics, Total Rewards (Comp & Ben), and Diversity & Inclusion.
- Develop a communication strategy. Develop a communications and messaging strategy to ensure teammates understand DaVita’s teammate value proposition and career mobility strategies.
- Lead and manage projects. Manage projects including gaining support, stakeholder management, vendor management, measuring progress and results. Prioritize and create focus on getting the right stuff done.
- Be proactive. Understand and research our work environment (industry trends, labor market, competition, etc.) and implement talent strategies to address any current or foreseen challenges.
- Leverage technology. Become knowledgeable of the WorkDay (HRIS) system and other platforms (e.g., Anaplan) in the Village to best serve DaVita’s long-term talent management goals.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
A successful Sr. Manager of Talent Management will have the following qualifications:
- 8 years of business experience in talent management, human resources or related field
- Bachelor’s Degree required or advanced degree in Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Development, Human Resources, Business or equivalent experience
- Deep knowledge of talent management practices required (i.e., competency modeling, assessment, career development, leadership development, performance management, succession planning)
- Ability to translate data into compelling insights that resonate with business leaders
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills including an ability to engage with senior leaders with confidence and poise
- Proven experience leading a large-scale, enterprise-wide change and implementation efforts
- “Team first” orientation. Consistently puts the interests of the broader team ahead of their own personal agenda
- Able to learn and excel in a complex and ambiguous environment
- Adaptability and flexibility. Willing to work on a variety of projects and perform in multiple roles
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.