At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Recruiting Manager with DaVita.
If you are looking for an opportunity to grow your Recruiting Leadership career with one of the most innovative healthcare companies in the nation, you have arrived at the right place. Do people describe you as the type of person who "GSD's" (Gets Stuff Done)? Keep reading!
Why Join DaVita?
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join DaVita, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve higher than national average clinical outcomes and have been recognized as one of Fortune Magazine's "Most Admired" Healthcare Companies!
Bold Leadership. Innovation. Strategic Vision.
We're not your typical company…so, of course, we're not your typical recruiting function either. Our recruiting leaders are innovative, strategic and above all else BOLD thinkers with the ability and passion to lead their teams to exceptional results.
Our award-winning emphasis on service excellence, impeccable sourcing strategies and overall productivity ensure that we are much more than just an "administrative" function. Our teams are comprised of true 'talent mentors' that make a difference in the lives of our clinical teammates and ultimately our patients.
Isn't it time that you have the opportunity to work with a company that is changing the face of healthcare recruiting?
Here's the Scoop:
This position is responsible for the overall implementation of recruitment strategies for a division and/or region, management of recruiting team, accuracy of applicant tracking system, and recruiting related projects for assigned region/division. This position provides strategic planning to manage controlled growth and support succession planning. Position is instrumental in building the department in concert with national operations management. Our most successful recruiting leaders have the business acumen, process and performance management skills and the managerial courage to drive exceptional metrics that deliver value to both our hiring partners and ultimately reflect in the lives of our patients.
This role will be responsible for strategic management of a team of roughly 8 recruiters and one recruiting coordinator, and strategic partnership to local Operating leadership to ensure recruiting drives business results. Experience an exciting opportunity to put your coaching, influencing, leadership and visionary skills to the test in a fast-paced and dynamic environment.
LOCATION: Position ideally based in MD, West VA, VA, or NC.
Position has full supervisory responsibility for recruitment, hiring, retention, performance development, performance management, salary adjustments, and termination of direct reports
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Work with regional/national management in developing and implementing recruitment and sourcing strategies and new programs as needed
- Design and effectively manage pilot recruitment programs, leading to successful rollout of programs designed to offer high-impact, simplified recruiting methods
- Provide day-to-day management, ongoing education, support and coaching of recruiters while serving as a technical recruitment specialist through active participation in all phases of the recruiting cycle
- Establish and manage cohesive recruiting team; ensure effective, consistent recruiting processes are in place while streamlining recruiting tasks and ensuring consistent recruiting focus
- Monitor and track metrics to identify trending; redirect team as appropriate to ensure workload is managed to produce established goals
- Manage internal and external recruiting activities including a preferred vendor list and contract recruiters
- Build effective relationships with all clients (internal/external), leveraging relationships to accomplish goals
- Centralize communications; streamline reporting processes to Corporate Director of Recruiting and identify contributors and inhibitors to recruitment strategies in geographic markets
- Serve as recruiting liaison for Company-sponsored committees and initiatives
- Work with PSMs (People Services Managers) to identify challenges within the region via exit interviews and other sources of data
- Develop and foster strong partnership with People Services management team, region/division management, and corporate recruiting
- Other duties as requested, assigned, or needed
- Know, understand, implement, and follow DaVita teammate and employment guidelines
- Travel required: up to 20%