The Housekeeper maintains all areas of the dialysis facility in a clean, sanitary, and tidy manner consistent with medical facility requirements so that patients and teammates have a positive experience in and impression of the quality of the facility and treatment. This position reports to the Facility Administrator.
Flexible schedule can work anytime – (evening hours if necessary)
40 hours a week.
Splitting work between two different locations within 6 miles of each other.
•Maintains clean, decontaminated flooring, surfaces, coverings, chairs, draperies, and equipment as required and/or scheduled (daily, weekly, monthly
• Maintains functionality of cleaning equipment through regular maintenance; report any equipment or cleaning materials needs to FA and/or Inventory Technician
• Works across multiple roles; functions in various capacities
• Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
• Receives detailed instructions on all work, which is routine in nature, completed under close supervision with little autonomy
• Understands and follows policies and procedures regarding disposal of hazardous materials and waste; appropriately identify hazardous waste and material for waste removal companies
• Understands and maintains facility in compliance with Fire and Safety regulations and disaster plans
• Knows, understands, and complies with all OSHA requirements as well as DaVita policies and procedures for cleanliness of facility as well as state and federal regulations for patient care and services (OSHA, CMS, JCAHO, or other governing agencies)
• Knows, understands, and complies with state and federal regulations of the Injury Prevention and Safety Training Program
• Other duties as assigned
High school diploma or equivalent (GED) strongly preferred; subject to ROD and FA discretion if other qualifications are met
• One to two years’ prior to professional housekeeping required
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.