The Manager of Clinical Education is the driving force on the Clinical Education and Training department. Through effectively building relationships with key teammates in other departments this role works to identify current and future educational needs, creates and drives initiatives related to Clinical Education and oversees the development, delivery, and evaluation of educational programs through formal metrics. The role works with DaVita Kidney Care Operations and Clinical Leadership team to offer new or adjust existing programs based on business needs
- Drives the development and delivery of course content, training materials, educational tools, and policies related to new processes in collaboration with the all of education team, Subject Matter Experts, and local market leadership. Oversees existing training material and updates on an ongoing basis in collaboration with all of education team.
- Works with local market leadership to Identify, analyze, and drive continuous improvement opportunities of educational offerings; regularly reports to the market executive team on training program performance
- Collaborates with DaVita Kidney Care Operations and/or field leadership to partner for optimum teammate performance in the field
- Manages, develops, and trains a team of clinical and non-clinical education teammates
- Maintains knowledge of DaVita Kidney Care products, services, and strategies in order to support and train staff appropriately.
- Other duties as assigned.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Master’s degree in education, business, or related field Required Preferred
- RN license in state of practice Required Preferred
- Certification in Nephrology Nursing (CNN), CDN, or CPDN Required Preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in effectively teaching adult learners with different learning styles Required Preferred
- Advanced proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; Advance proficiency in a Learning Management System (LMS) Required Preferred
- Active member of training and development professional organizations (e.g. ATD, Training Magazine) Required Preferred
- Demonstrated expertise in organizing and speaking at large corporate meetings Required Preferred
- Clinical experience in nephrology nursing or care management Required Preferred
- Travel: Up to 75%, including travel to our live training classes across the country
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.