***This job is located in Rockville, MD***
DaVita is the dialysis division of DaVita HealthCare Partners Inc., a Fortune 500® company that, through its operating divisions, provides a variety of health care services to patient populations throughout the United States and abroad. The Company is listed on the NYSE under the ticker symbol DVA. DVA has experienced tremendous growth over the past 7 years, in both our core dialysis business and growth service lines including Integrated Care and Physician Practice Management, Vascular Access Centers, Ambulatory Surgery Centers, and Home Infusion. In order to manage our growing pipeline of increasingly complex transactions, DVA is seeking to add a Senior Financial Analyst, Mergers & Acquisitions and Corporate Development (SFA) to our existing team of transaction specialists.
The SFA is a key member of the M&A and Corporate Development team and will be responsible for supporting all development and growth efforts. We’re looking for an individual who is looking for a high-volume transaction execution team where long-term internal career development is not only possible, but preferred. Projects include but are not limited to acquisitions, joint venture de novos, and partial or whole divestitures, both domestic and international. In addition to others on the deal team, the SFA will work closely with Operations, Legal, Compliance, Human Resources, Integration, IT, Finance, Accounting, and other departments as needed.
Specific Job Functions:
- Build complex Excel valuation models for potential acquisitions and divestitures
- Evaluate deals looking at returns/metrics such as IRR, EBITDA multiples, accretion/dilution, etc.
- Create pro forma income and cash flow statements for potential joint ventures
- Manage due diligence process including leading physical site visits, coordinating with sellers, collecting data, and ensuring that all areas of the diligence process undergo appropriate review
- Create presentations and proposals for potential sellers, joint venture partners, senior management, board of directors, etc.
- Work closely with Transaction Directors, legal and accounting in the negotiation and drafting of definitive agreements
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or Finance at top undergraduate program
- 2-4 years of transaction-oriented analytical experience. Prefer experience from the M&A group at a leading investment bank or something comparable
- Must have significant direct transaction experience
- Must have strong finance, analytical, and interpersonal skills
- Extremely proficient in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Ability to thrive in fast paced deal environment
- Self starter with ability to think and work independently and problem solve
- Strong communicator and relationship builder with the various stakeholders in a given transaction
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.