We put the fun back into teamwork.
You'll play an important role at DaVita and in the lives of patients and their families. As part of our professional team of clinicians, you will be responsible for a variety of tasks similar to a certified nursing assistant/medical assistant:
- Measuring and recording stats
- Patient observations
- Machine set up and other duties to ensure the compassionate
- Professional delivery of outpatient dialysis services
- And other CNA, MA, phlebotomy tasks
If you love patient centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Variable schedule; must be flexible Monday through Saturday
- Shifts can begin as early as 4:30am or end as late as 2:30 am (hiring for opening, day, and closing shifts)
- Teammate will typically work 3-4, 8-14 hour shifts per week
- Salary is dependent upon experience
- Dialysis or healthcare experience preferred
- Willing to train