Contact center-based support via telephone, email, fax, and internet to facilitate services for dialysis patients who choose DaVita Guest Services for both visiting and permanent dialysis placement. This position reports to DaVita Guest Services Supervisor.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responds daily to inbound telephone calls, e-mail, and fax requests for dialysis treatment.
- Generates or records daily requests for placement and/or responds to inquiries regarding treatment options via telephone, e-mail, fax, or internet.
- Adheres to all performance metrics, schedule adherence, and quality assurance call standards daily/weekly/monthly.
- Ability to understand and follow DGS & DaVita employment policies, guidelines and procedures at all times.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of 6 months’ related experience required.
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to work non-traditional and/or expanded hours from 6AM to midnight to serve patients and teammates during both emergency and non-emergency events as needed.
- Adheres to all HIPAA regulations regarding patient information to assure confidentiality of patient health information (PHI) at all times.
- Travel requirement <10%
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.