At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
DaVita Healthcare Partners is looking for a manager to join DaVita’s Clinical Enterprise. This position will be responsible for driving improvement in clinical performance at under-performing facilities, as measured by external quality reporting programs such as CMS Quality Incentive Program (QIP) and the CMS Five-Star Program. The position will assess and analyze a facility’s performance using both quantitative and qualitative data, identify opportunity areas, challenges and then partner with the facility leadership team to develop specific plans to improve clinical outcomes. The Manager will interface with field operation leadership at all levels, corporate office leadership and other key stakeholders. The role will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Clinical Quality Programs & Analytics.
A successful candidate exemplifies personal behaviors in line with DaVita’s core values: service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun. In this role, a successful candidate will also require a strong work ethic, creative mindset, adept communication skills, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated competence in project management and data analysis.
- Support achievement of Village QIP and Five-Star goals by helping drive clinical quality improvement
- Review and analyze facility clinical metrics and other pertinent data to assess performance and overall health of the facility
- Interview facility, regional and divisional leadership to understand challenges and areas for opportunity
- Identify specific tactics and processes that can be implemented or augmented to further improvement in clinical quality
- Partner with facility and regional leadership to develop a facility specific plan to address challenges and opportunity areas identified
- Monitor progress to each facility’s plan and meet with facility/regional leadership at minimum monthly to review status and adjust the plan accordingly
- Develop an expert level understanding of the QIP and Five-Star programs
- Assist during preliminary reviews of QIP and Five-Star data to ensure all facilities receive accurate scores
- Develop executive level materials and effectively present to executive audiences
- Participate in the development and creation of training materials (e.g., job aids, presentations, etc.)
- Deliver training to various field teammates and other stakeholders with fluency and credibility, facilitating a necessary understanding of key objectives
- Effectively synthesize complex programs and details and communicate them to a wide range of stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Attend internal team meetings and calls to ensure alignment around objectives, assess work-product delivery and timelines, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in nursing, nutrition, dietetics, public health or a related degree from an accredited school or program is required
- Three to five years of demonstrated experience improving clinical quality in a dialysis environment is required
- Prior experience managing and leading projects is preferred
- Near-expert user of Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience using DaVita clinical systems (Snappy, Falcon, etc.) strongly preferred
- Strong understanding of clinical metrics and key drivers a must
- Passionate about patient care and improving clinical quality using data
- Ability to work independently and well as part of a high-performing team
- Demonstrated success working in dynamic, fast-paced environment where high-quality and precise work-product is a must and is frequently delivered or presented to leadership, including the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and other C-suite executives
- Successful in managing multiple priorities and deadlines at the same time
- Effective communicator (i.e. ability to explain complex and detailed material in concise and simple terms)
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position
- Applicants must be able to travel up 30% to 50% of their time
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.