At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
DaVita Healthcare Partners is looking for a manager to join DaVita’s Clinical Enterprise. This position will operate in a high-level strategic manner as well as in the details of the day to day. Primarily the position will support external quality reporting programs, like the CMS Quality Incentive Program (QIP) and the CMS Five-Star Program. The position will also support the enterprise teams who are responsible for metric development and advocacy, data submission to Federal entities, and those using quality outcomes to facilitate strategic initiatives. The Manager will also interface with field operation leadership at all levels to increase understanding of federal programs and to help drive improvement in clinical quality. The role will be reporting directly to the Senior Manager of Clinical Quality Programs & Analytics.
A successful candidate exemplifies personal behaviors in line with DaVita’s core values: service excellence, integrity, team, continuous improvement, accountability, fulfillment, and fun. In this role, a successful candidate will also require a strong work ethic, creative mindset, adept communication skills, strong attention to detail, and demonstrated competence in project management and data analysis.
- Develop complex models and other analyses (i.e., statistical analysis, forecasting, predictive modeling) to drive clinical performance in the Federal quality programs (QIP, Five-Star, etc.)
- Direct and review output; anticipate questions from leadership and strategically build into models and output
- Analyze QIP, Five-Star and CROWNWeb data to monitor performance, validate outcomes, identify improvement opportunities, etc.
- Support clinical metric development and advocacy, review Federal documents related to quality measurement and proposed measures, synthesize key messages, and formulate metric endorsement or opposition recommendations
- Develop executive level materials and effectively present to executive audiences
- Uncover data insights that can be leveraged strategically, clinically or operationally
- Ongoing Stakeholder Management
- In partnership with Directors and others, develop strategic messaging and communication plans for each initiative
- Participate in the development and creation of training materials (e.g., job aids, presentations, etc.)
- Deliver training to various field teammates and other stakeholders with fluency and credibility, facilitating a necessary understanding of key objectives
- Assess, respond and react to Federal and/or programmatic mandates to ensure enterprise compliance and programmatic success; Communicate effectively with stakeholders accordingly
- Effectively synthesize complex programs and details and communicate them to a wide range of stakeholders in a clear and concise manner
- Project Management
- Drive delivery of projects and analyses which optimize QIP and Five-Star outcomes
- Collaborate with IT on troubleshooting data flow and other issues, developing new technical solutions, including drafting and approving requirements, testing solutions, monitoring post go-live performance, and measuring effectiveness of various solutions and projects
- Develop, implement and measure field-facing initiatives with the intent to limit teammate burden and achieve the project objectives
- Attend internal team meetings to ensure alignment around project objectives, assess work-product delivery and timelines, etc.
- Attend meetings and calls with other collaborators (e.g., IT, revenue operations, legal/compliance, corporate strategy, etc.) to inform process, policy and procedures, technical applications, etc.
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Education & Background:
- Bachelor’s degree in business, public health, computer science, statistics or other related degree from an accredited school or program is required; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- Three to five years of experience creating complex analyses, forecasting models and other analysis
- Demonstrated experience with clinical quality reporting programs (e.g., HEDIS, PQRS, Five-Star Programs, etc.) and/or working with clinical data, managed care, NCQA, etc. strongly preferred
- Prior experience managing and leading projects is preferred
- Experience in dialysis a plus
- Near-expert user of Microsoft Office Suite products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.)
- Experience using database management/query languages (e.g. SQL, Netezza SQL, etc.)
- Experience using data analysis software (e.g. SPSS Statistics, SPSS Modeler, SAS, R, etc.)
- Experience using data visualization and reporting software (e.g. IBM Cognos, Tableau, etc.)
- Ability to work independently and well as part of a high-performing team
- Demonstrated success working in dynamic, fast-paced environment where high-quality and precise work-product is a must and is frequently delivered or presented to leadership, including the Chief Medical Officer (CMO) and other C-suite executives
- Demonstrated success leading projects from ideation to closure
- Successful in managing multiple priorities and deadlines at the same time
- Effective communicator (i.e. ability to explain complex and detailed analyses or other matters in concise and simple terms for a wide-range of stakeholders)
- Ability to rapidly learn new technologies, concepts, models and methods and effectively employ in projects and processes and to future projects and processes
- Demonstrated ability to mine data and perform statistical analysis
- Fluent in the written and verbal skills necessary to perform successfully the essential functions, duties, and responsibilities of the position
- Applicants must be able to travel up 10% to 25% of their time
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.