Patient Experience Strategy – Manager - Denver, CO
The Patient Experience Manager
will help develop and lead the implementation of high priority CEO projects
within the Kidney Care business.
This role is a unique blend of strategy and operations that require
a driven, intellectually rigorous individual who puts great ideas into
action. The Manager will function in a
highly visible leadership role at the forefront of DaVita’s focus on patient-centered
Essential duties and responsibilities:
following duties and responsibilities reflect the expectations of this position
but are not intended to be all inclusive.
Leads patient experience innovation projects, delivering against
complex patient needs and business requirements
- Leverage hypotheses-based approach to identify,
validate and quantify opportunities
- Pose the right questions and structure analytical frameworks
to address the overarching questions
analytical direction and manages findings in order to set strategic direction
- Create cohesive presentation based on findings, including
summarizing insights from analysis, identifying next steps, and developing
- Present data to and works closely with a variety of
stakeholders including senior-level operators and teammates in the clinics
- Engage as a collaborative partner in strategy meetings
- Manage a breadth of projects from creation and pilot through
Work closely with
teammates in the clinics and develops long-standing relationships with operators
Manage a breadth of
projects from creation and pilot through implementation
Collaborate with cross
functional teams in designing, testing and implementing projects
clear and timely communication to teams on goals, tasks and progress toward
Manage execution of
overall project goals and objectives
Mentor teammates and
advance their professional development
Here is what you can
expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first,
company second" culture based on Core Values that matter
- Clinical outcomes consistently
ranked above the national average
- Award-winning education and
training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential
- Performance-based rewards based
on stellar individual and team contributions
- A comprehensive benefits
package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and
- Dedication, above all, to
caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in management
consulting, healthcare strategy, or new product development
- Experience managing personnel
- Analytical skills: Strong
quantitative background; ability to support the creation of financial and
- Problem solving skills: Ability
to structure ambiguous problems, think creatively, generate and test
Comfort synthesizing information for and leading discussion with C level
- Management skills: Ability to
lead multiple projects simultaneously; Ability to direct and guide junior
- Strong interpersonal and
leadership skills to build credibility as a "peer” across all levels
- Personal values in line with
DaVita's values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous
Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
- High energy and ability to work
in a very fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Desire to be part of a fun, yet
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.