This position supports the Manager over Billing and Clinical Inquiries and Investigations. The Compliance Senior Analyst will apply previously acquired analytical, auditing, and communication skills to identify and quantify risks associated with company practices, procedures and policies. The position supports the day-to-day functions of the Compliance team as well as multiple concurrent Inquiries and Investigations through risk identification, data analysis, process improvement, auditing, and report development. The position also acts as a liaison for field partners and other lanes of the business.
- Define and understand problems, collect and analyze data, perform research, identify root cause and evaluate alternatives to make timely and appropriate decisions in an effort to mitigate False Claims Act (FCA) and Overpayment risks
- Perform qualitative and quantitative data analyses on clinical and billing data, and build presentations to communicate the results of analyses to executive management.
- Conduct multiple projects concurrently while managing timelines with leadership. Assist Compliance Manager in projects related to the Compliance Audit & Monitoring Program
- Conduct audits (develop work-plans, perform audit work steps, document and report findings, develop and implement appropriate remediation).
- Perform assessments of policies, processes, systems, and issues.
- Communicate findings of complex analyses to leadership in concise manner to facilitate decision making
- Draft oral and written presentations to upper management for decision making purposes
- Perform and lead a variety of recurring and non-recurring processes and projects related to Compliance and Village-wide initiatives.
- Support village process improvement efforts by constantly identifying and acting on ways to make processes more streamlined and efficient
- Establish effective relationships within Compliance and across multi-functional groups
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.