- Leadership for a multi-site Operational business
- Proven experience leading a high performing team
- Proven experience identifying and driving for growth in your territory
- Healthcare site management preferred, ideally multi-site management
- Proven success engaging with medical directors and physician groups, preferred
- Bachelor's degree required, MBA preferred
- Available for moderate travel (25%-50% overnight)
- Philosophies that align with our core values
- And, a little bit of competitive spirit never hurts
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
What can you expect from this selection process?
In addition to a rigorous interview process, the top candidates for this role can expect to shadow an Operational leader, present 1-2 case studies to DaVita executives and present past work samples to clearly demonstrate your ability to align strategies and tactics with core business strategy to drive results. This highly interactive, two-way process will help ensure that we are the right fit for you, and you have the 'right stuff' for us.
The DaVita Village Difference
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.