**Sign On Bonus Available**
At DaVita we love our patients. We think you will too!
DaVita is looking for a Full-Time Nurse Practitioner (NP) to join our team San Bernardino, CA.
DaVita is comprised of an innovative team of passionate professionals who tailor care plans and work closely with all providers and points of care to achieve consistency and coordination. DaVita is at the forefront of creating an integrated care model - Come Join us in the revolution as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)!
As a Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will support some of our most complex patients, assisting them in navigating a challenging healthcare system. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) also provides education and support as well as being their advocate.
In addition to supporting our patients, as a VillageHealth Nurse Practitioner (NP) you will also be the clinical lead/mentor to 2-3 VillageHealth Nurses (Registered Nurse Case Managers).
This Nurse Practitioner (NP) position functions autonomously and in collaboration with all members of the healthcare team to coordinate and facilitate quality, cost-effective care. The Nurse Practitioner (NP) provides coordination of care between the patient, family, physician, provider and care teams.
- Nurse Practitioner-NP rounding at our DaVita facilities in San Bernardino,
- Great Work-Life Balance- Monday-Friday schedule-*Self-managed*.
- Clinical Lead of 2-3 Registered Nurses
- competitive pay
- Excellent Benefit package
- CME reimbursement
- Paid License renewals & many other benefits.
If you’re looking to join a physician-led community that is making a difference in healthcare, DaVita Medical Group is the place for you. Our initial on-line application process will take you less than two minutes to complete!
- Current license to practice in the state of practice
- Current Drug Enforcement Administration (DEA) license required or eligible to obtain within 90 days of hire
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) or Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Current driver's license and insurance within state of residence required; reliable personal transportation required with insurable driving record
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience as a Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Preferred experience as a Family Nurse Practitioner (NP), Primary Care Nurse Practitioner (NP), or experience in internal medicine, cardiology, Nephrology or Case Management.
- Demonstrated proficiency in clinical assessment, diagnosis, planning, implementation, documentation, and evaluation of chronic patients required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook required
- Spanish-speaking preferred, but not required.
- Must be willing and able to complete home visits as needed
DaVita Medical Group manages and operates medical groups and affiliated physician networks in California, Colorado, Florida, Nevada, New Mexico, Pennsylvania and Washington. A leading medical group in America, DaVita Medical Group has over two decades of experience providing coordinated, outcomes-based medical care in a cost-effective manner. As of December 31, 2016, DaVita Medical Group’s 2,000 employed clinicians, 12,000 teammates, and network of 13,000 affiliated clinicians provided care for approximately 1.7 million patients. DaVita Medical Group’s leadership development initiatives and social responsibility efforts have been recognized by Fortune, Modern Healthcare, Newsweek and WorldBlu.
We are committed to bringing the benefits of coordinated care to our patients and to taking a leading role in the transformation of the national healthcare delivery system to assure quality, access, and affordable care for all.
If you're looking to make a difference with a large, financially stable, well-recognized medical group, DaVita Medical Group may be the employer for you.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.