We encourage fun, on and off the clock.
In this support role you will ensure the timely and accurate completion of change requisitions, treatment logs, patient charts, invoices and purchase orders. You also will assist patients with transportation arrangements and physician appointments.
Dialysis is serious business. That is why we encourage fun. If you love patient-centered health care with real relationships inside a company that encourages fun on and off the clock, then DaVita is the place for you.
Some details about this position:
- Independent and flexible person responsible for but not
limited to the following:
- Document equipment arrivals/redeployments on
- Clean/Disinfect and test dialysis equipment and devices
for home dialysis patients (Cyclers, Control Units, Cabinets, Ancillary
and verify equipment self-checks
and repair equipment in accordance to Davita P&P and manufacturers
all equipment is "as new" in order to be redeployed
- Arrange for the pick-up/delivery of HHD equipment to
- Interact with Home Hemo RN's in order to meet their
- Manages inventory of dialysis machines,
equipment and supplies
- Orders equipment and inventory as needed
- Available to cross train for pick up/delivery of
equipment as needed
- Ability to lift and carry 75 lbs
We offer career options to fit your lifestyle.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village as a Machine Technician/ Delivery Driver:
- A community first, company second culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
We seek a personable individual with excellent computer and clerical skills (Microsoft Office). You must have a high school diploma or GED.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam NoticeLearn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.