An exciting career opportunity with the DaVita Guest Services (DGS) Technology Team is available, working to provide planning, project management, and analytical support for DGS operations.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
The ideal candidate for this opportunity will be a quick learner, at ease with rapidly changing assignments and priorities, and internally motivated to exceed expectations. Basic requirements include either a Bachelor’s degree or work experience demonstrating mastery of the qualifications listed below.
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
· Maintain a current, comprehensive working knowledge of DGS processes, policies, procedures, and systems
· Develop processes to identify opportunities for improvements in technology and documentation
· Identify, investigate, and evaluate practices and processes to facilitate continuous quality improvement
· Serve as project manager for technology projects
· Primary point of contact for intake of DGS EMR systems, including users, facility listings and other key info
· Collaborate with DGS Leadership in efforts to continue to build out the technology processes in support of business initiatives
· Assist in performing coding, review, and data maintenance, and other departmental tasks as needed
· Cross train in other departmental systems (telecom, etc…)
· Draft and send internal communications including user guides and the technology newsletter
· Develop relationships with internal and external partners
· Emphasis on living DaVita Core Values
Qualifications<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.