Top-tier MBA or advanced degree (e.g., MD or PhD)
Minimum of two years post-MBA experience in top tier management consulting, investment banking, or corporate healthcare role
Healthcare experience desired
Management/leadership experience a plus
- Strong analytical/financial skills
- Exceptional project management; ability to organize, direct and lead special projects
- Proven ability to "get stuff done" and liaise with cross-functional constituents
- Demonstrated ability to communicate persuasively, both orally and in writing
- Ability to communicate appropriately and efficiently with top senior executives both internally and externally
- Creative, strategic thinker
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.