At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
The Manager-Strategic Sourcing position manages and reduces spend in a variety of direct and indirect spend categories. This position works with various key teammates within the company, including senior management. Requires a high level of analytic work, analytical thinking and project management skills. The Manager has a minimum of 5 years in Strategic Sourcing and drives projects from start through completion.
- Negotiate national and regional contracts for direct and indirect spend categories. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />
- Primary categories may include: Office & Janitorial Supplies, Common Carriers, Corporate Travel, Furniture/Fixtures/Equipment, Corporate Travel Program, Record Storage, Medical Equipment & Medical Supplies
- Heavy category management – drive formulary standards, ongoing volume forecasting, perform market assessments, seek out operational improvements through data analysis and act as a point of escalation and resolve major service issues
- Develop short and long term strategies for each contract and product category
- Proactively manage down the costs of assigned categories by executing various sourcing strategies
- Proactively identify and achieve savings opportunities and operational improvements
- Monitor compliance with DaVita’s product formularies and ensure contact terms are met
- Conduct RFP processes and work with legal team to put new contracts in place
- Work with cross functional teams to evaluate new products for use in our dialysis centers
- Drive operational changes in support of process improvements & clinical initiatives
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Business with 5 years business experience in Healthcare preferred. <?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Strong analytical skills - advanced excel and ability to think analytically. This position involves working with a vast amount of data to drive decisions.
- Ability to develop strategic plans, recommended course of action and implement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. The position requires a have high level of interaction with teammates in various departments and at all levels throughout DaVita, including senior management, and extensive interactions with key vendor partners
- Strong negotiating skills, knowledge of legal contracts and experience with RFPs and competitive bidding processes
- Excellent computer skills in Excel, PowerPoint & Word
- Personal values in line with DaVita’s values of Service Excellence, Integrity, Team, Continuous Improvement, Accountability, Fulfillment & Fun
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.