Are you a Recruiter looking for the opportunity to use your experience in a dynamic and challenging environment?
If you answered YES, read on!
No Brag…Just Fact.
Join the nation's largest independent provider of dialysis services in the U.S. dedicated to treating patients suffering from chronic kidney failure. DaVita Healthcare Partners is a proud member of the Fortune 500 with approximately 60,000 teammates in our Village, servicing over 900 hospital units and operating approximately 2,200 outpatient dialysis clinics nationwide. DaVita's clinical outcomes consistently rank above the national average serving more than 1/3 of the dialysis population (approximately 180,000 patients!)
Our recruiting team is truly award-winning. We were named ERE's Recruiting Department of the Year and Best Career Website and for three years in a row, won Innovation awards from Taleo. We have also been recognized for our successful recruiting practices in healthcare, strategies for recruiting with social media, training our Recruiters in sales techniques, and fundamentals for training hiring managers.
We are currently searching for a SUPERSTAR RECRUITER to help us take recruiting to the next level!
About this position:
This Recruiter will be responsible for full life-cycle recruiting of a variety of type and level of positions, which are assigned based on business need. The primary client base will be in our Philadelphia, PA office, recruiting for roles from coordinators, to nurses to directors. This recruiter may support other business departments. As such, this role requires the ability to successfully thrive in a dynamic, ever-changing environment with a positive attitude about tackling anything that comes along.
Our emphasis on service excellence (to both hiring managers and candidates), creative sourcing strategies and overall productivity ensure that we are much more than just a recruiting team…. we are true business partners consulting with our customers to ensure the perfect match of talent. If you enjoy networking, cold-calling, organizing and attending recruiting and community events, and using advanced online sourcing techniques then this could be the job for you.
This recruiter will specifically support a new business, DaVita Health Solutions. DaVita Health Solutions offers a broad suite of home- and outpatient-based care programs to fill the gaps in today's healthcare delivery system for your most complex patients.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
We need out-of-the box thinkers with new, fresh approaches to locating the best and the brightest candidates. Someone with a proactive, creative approach to sourcing, and who has an extreme sense of urgency. Critical competencies for this job include strategic sourcing & planning, effective use of technology, and consulting and relationship building skills. In addition to demonstrated success in all of these skills, other minimum requirements are:
- 3+ years of recruiting experience within a dynamic environment (focus on providing customer service to clients as well as high volume environments are a great fit, like from a staffing firm or consulting experience)
- Experience using an enterprise level applicant tracking system (we have Taleo) to track and report candidate and job statistics
- A Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience (degree is highly preferred)
- AIRS certification is a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.