Data / Financial Analyst
GENERAL PURPOSE OF THE JOB
This position is responsible for supporting process improvements, metric/report development, special projects, and providing detailed revenue valuation analysis to ensure departmental goals and objectives are achieved, in alignment with DaVita’s Mission and Core Values. This includes supporting processes for accounting for center and divisional revenue review, accounts receivable, cash and related transaction analysis, account reconciliation and preparing financial reports for corporate and field operations management, and joint venture partners, as well as internal and external audit agencies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Reporting / Analytics:
· Prepare, modify, and develop selected recurring and ad-hoc financial schedules and related notes for management reporting.
· Design queries and manipulate large volumes of data to create reporting to identify and interpret revenue trends.
· Analyze detailed datasets, transforming it into meaningful financial information in preparation for revenue review.
· Prepare communications such as memos, charts, graphs and process documentation.
· Collaborate with teammates and provide technical solutions to optimize data management and improve business processes.
· Prepare, automate, and trouble-shoot account reconciliations, journal entries, schedules, databases, spreadsheets and accounting related tools.
· Understand revenue cycle and data relationships to support integrity of data in revenue related systems.
· Identify, investigate and collaborate with teammates to resolve data inconsistencies and document and test data during the implementation/modification of systems.
· Follow-up on issues to drive forward projects and provide updates regarding the status of activities and initiatives.
· Manage multiple projects, meet deadlines, and adjust priorities in a fast-paced, ever-changing and evolving work environment.
· Identify, recommend and enact opportunities for learning and teachings within the team.
· Work independently and as team and build relationships across departments.
· Attend meetings, phone conferences, and trainings.
· Perform other duties as assigned or required.
· Travel required: up to 5%
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.