The Corporate Manager - Operations Strategy and Innovation will work on high priority COO initiatives by collaborating with senior operating leaders of DaVita RX.
Topics will likely include:
- Operationalizing growth strategies across Kidney Care, International, Healthcare Partners and DaVita Strategic Business Units
Large-scale operating model changes to drive efficiencies and prepare for healthcare reform
Integrated care business model development
Commercializing portfolio of assets
Business unit-specific operations strategy
The manager will lead a team of highly motivated teammates with management consulting, investment banking or clinical experience and will be expected to effectively manage individual work streams and communicate recommendations to business unit leads and senior executives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrates first-principles thinking in analyzing problems and engaging with teammates
- Leverages hypotheses-based approach to identify, validate and quantify opportunities
- Develops and improves credible and pragmatic analytical approaches and frameworks
- Effectively set milestones and execute across diverse groups of stakeholders
- Leverages continuous improvement tools (Lean, Six-Sigma, PDCA) to structure and incubate improvement opportunities
- Apply a wide variety of high-level statistical mathematical techniques to complicated processes for modeling forecasting, profiling, financial planning, and other complex analytical problems
- Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis; Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in presentation decks
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Works closely with teammates in the pharmacy and develops long-standing relationships with operators and clinicians
- 10-25% travel may be required
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- MBA strongly preferred
- 4-6 years of work experience in management consulting, process engineering, investment banking or a corporate strategy role strongly preferred
- Experience supporting large-scale business transformation teams with a tangible impact on operating/financial performance
- Healthcare background a plus
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.