At DaVita, we find that our best leaders are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through collaborative, team efforts. They take ownership of results and instill accountability in those they lead. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work.
Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for Manager, Corp Compliance with DaVita.
Here's what you can expect as a The Manager of Corporate Compliance Manager at DaVita:
The Manager of Corporate Compliance reports to the Compliance Director for DaVita Labs. The Compliance Manager will provide direct supervisory support for the laboratory’s compliance teammates. Additionally, the Compliance Manager assists with and leads projects that support overall Compliance initiatives as designated by the Chief Compliance Officer or the Compliance Director. The position supports the day-to-day functions of the Compliance department as well as special projects and assessments through data analysis, process improvement, auditing, report development, and policy maintenance. The position also acts as a liaison for field partners and internal client counterparts.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops clear, complicated qualitative and/or quantitative analyses in support of Corporate Compliance programs and initiatives.
- Partners effectively with business leaders to develop, implement, and monitor key compliance functions and risk areas in accordance with OIG guidance for clinical laboratory compliance programs.
- Provides analysis and summary reports on an “ad-hoc”, as well as routine basis to a variety of internal clients.
- Responsible for maintenance of peripheral databases that support Corporate Compliance reporting needs.
- Works independently on “ad-hoc” and routine assignments.
- Supports identification of key Compliance risk areas related to job-specific focus.
- Manages time effectively and regularly meets expected deadlines.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Qualifications:<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent relevant work experience required.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience required with 3 years healthcare compliance experience preferred.
- Prior clinical laboratory or other medical experience preferred (Medical Technologist, RN, etc.).
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, and Outlook required.
- Advanced data analysis, data mining, and medical coding experience preferred.
- Ability to interact with all levels of teammates.
- Ability to deal with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here
Follow us on Facebook
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks. DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.