This person will be in the role of a Senior PM with responsibility for the oversight of the International roll-out of the Workday application across multiple countries. The ideal candidate for this position would be an individual with experiencing implementing the Workday application in an International (multi-country) setting. At a minimum, the candidate must be at a Senior PM level, with experience either in implementing software applications for Human Resources or have extensive experience with software implementation in the International arena.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Function as the PM for the oversight of the Workday application in our International environments
- Work extensively with the business partners, both in the US and Internationally to rollout the software following standardization as much as possible
- Provide Executive Leadership/Steering Committee status reporting
- Help drive creative effective solutions to business problems
- Partner with both IT, the business, and the vendor for a successful implementation in each country.
- Track budget for the project as deemed necessary.
- Willingness to have international conference calls at non-US times of day
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience in the Workday application required
- Minimum 5-7 years relevant work experience – IT, HR, etc.
- Minimum of 5 years either implementing applications for Human Resources or demonstrated experience implementing software internationally
- Minimum of 5 years working in a PM role
- Demonstrated experience working with third party vendor in a demonstrated cohesive partnership manner
- Strong ability to influence across positions and levels
- Ability to have a keen understanding of the “why” behind projects and not simply the who, what, when
- Experience in Healthcare IT highly desirable
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.