This position reports to Director or Manager. This position will support the Licensure and Certification Team through the development and execution of teammate training and audits for new and existing teammates. This will include new teammate onboarding, process improvements, application tracking and audits, procedure development and special projects.
- Lead/actively participate in CQI (Continuous Quality Improvement) special projects as assigned.
- Prepare/Educate/Mentor new and existing teammates on dept. process/ training material.
- Request new teammate access and report access status to reporting Manager of new TM.
- Ensure accesses are active and working smoothly for all teammates
- Develop detailed training program and material for department process improvements.
- Monitor regulatory compliance and report findings related to CMS and other regulatory policy (CMS855A application changes &revalidations), updates to fillable form as needed for our team.
- Ensure reporting continuity, integrity and communication
- Attend team meetings, conference calls, other training as needed.
- Develop and implement on-going departmental audit process that will be integrated into the training program.
- Develop detailed reports to document implementation of process changes
- Prepare routine and special project reports as needed
- Provide proactive analysis and recommended actions to management based on audit findings
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.