Responsible for performing diversified repairs and maintenance duties
- Consistently exhibits behavior and communication skills that demonstrate HealthCare Partners’ (HCP) commitment to superior customer service, including quality, care and concern with each and every internal and external customer.
- Performs all electrical, plumbing, carpentry and mechanical repairs as required by HealthCare Partners Facility policies and procedures.
- Organizes needs of facilities and work orders to complete work in an efficient and timely manner.
- Orients and trains new employees.
- Performs minor construction activities as assigned.
- Assists with painting and construction activities as assigned.
- Performs P.M. duties as assigned on generator, air-conditioning filters and vans.
- Performs all P.M. maintenance duties at all facilities.
- Responds to maintenance needs within all health centers in the organization.
- Responds to after-hour emergencies. Participates on on-call duty and responds within 10 minutes.
- Maintains emergency equipment logs in detail encompassing all pertinent data.
- Adheres to Universal Precautions at all times.
- Adheres to safety policies and procedures at all times.
- Uses, protects, and discloses HCP patients’ protected health information (PHI) only in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) standards.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- High school diploma, G.E.D. or equivalent. Includes special certification required for specific jobs.
- Over 1 year and up to and including 3 years of experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
- Skilled with the use of hand and power tools.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.