The Learning and Organizational Development Analyst, is a
member of DaVita’s Wisdom Team, focused on Culture, Leadership &
Organizational Development. The role is designed for those with a strong
interest in leadership and training, particularly those who enjoy being part of
a team that regularly multi-tasks. This is a solid entry level position for
those interested in growing in the area of learning and knowledge management.
In this role, you will collaborate with DaVita teammates to
get the right stuff done including but not limited to: guiding the design, delivery and analysis of
learning and culture experiences and programs across the DaVita
enterprise. In your position, you will
be tasked with providing insightful, timely learning and culture analytics to
improve decision-making; contributing to course and system design as well as
analysis of learning outcomes. As part of this role, you will be introduced to
our LMS and given opportunities for instructional design support as well as
project management opportunities.
- Guiding the design, delivery and analysis of learning and
culture experiences at DaVita.
- Works with various functional areas to provide insights
through analytics and design thinking.
Conveys findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from
- Researches, reviews, and analyzes the effectiveness and
efficiency of existing processes and develops strategies for enhancing these
- Facilitates the adoption of new tools, applications,
- Defines, develops and implements ad hoc and standard reports
- Other duties as assigned.
Written & Oral Communication
- Effectively conveys ideas and findings in a cohesive story,
including summarizing insights drawn from research and analysis
- Builds appropriate horizontal and vertical logic in
presentations and reports
- Presents comfortably and compellingly to senior audiences
- Collaboratively partners with other teams to drive results
Project, Program and Portfolio Management – Participating
- Partners across Wisdom teams, clinical operators and key
business teams to drive results.
- Supports and participates in driving programs supported by
the broader team that may include:
- Design of new or
innovative pilot programs in leadership and organizational development
Management of key Wisdom initiatives across the DaVita Enterprise
- Support for
Learning Management System efforts and activities
- Partnering with
faculty in new program delivery
- Partnering across
the team to help in program review and improvements, including developing
inputs to Wisdom Finances
Analysis & Analytics - Participating
- Combine and analyze data from multiple enterprise systems.
- Analyze change requests and impacts. Development of change management materials.
- Creation of reports and dashboards
Other duties and responsibilities as assigned including but
not limited to:
- Attending team meetings, phone conferences and training as
- Know, understand and follow teammate guidelines, employment
policies, safety and security policies, and department or company procedures.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Skill in interpersonal relationships and working with groups
- Interest in organizational development, adult education, and/or
- Ability to clearly communicate complex ideas to others with
enthusiasm and energy
- Capability to be creative, collaborative, persistent, and
resourceful in approaching problems
- Proven ability to perform in a fast-paced, dynamic
- Strong interest in and capacity to develop skills and
consulting abilities, both qualitative and
- Attention to detail and accuracy
The following qualifications are preferred:
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational development, adult
education, or instructional design
- Experience in education or training; experience in measuring
outcomes of programs is a plus
- Experience in project management, process improvement,
- Intermediate Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills; desktop
applications (Microsoft, SharePoint, WebEx); reporting and query tools
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job
recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing
themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake
DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to
obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more
about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.