DaVita’s physician experience team is a high-energy, entrepreneurial group committed to transforming the future of healthcare delivery. We are currently seeking a motivated senior data analyst to join our team in downtown Denver. This senior analyst will have the unique opportunity to design and implement strategic programs that impact high priority initiatives, drive clinical and operational excellence, and create a differentiated quality of life for our dialysis patients. This position also offers high visibility with senior leadership and a long runway for professional growth and development.
- Data analysis: Synthesize complex data sets to identify patterns and trends. Convey findings in a cohesive story, including summarizing insights from analysis, identifying next steps, and developing implementation plans.
- Executive communication: Develop and manage regular metrics and reporting for senior leadership. Prepare monthly review and ad hoc presentations for VP, Divisional VPs, and other executives.
- Program management: As the owner of select physician programs, the senior analyst will partner with teams across the DaVita Village to ensure optimal delivery of programs to thousands of facilities and providers, including program leadership, strategy, coordination, and analytics.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
Degree from a 4-year college or university
- 2-4 years
of experience in data analysis and project management. Experience in healthcare
industry or IT-related fields a plus.
- Advanced MS
Excel skills required.
analyzing complex business problems and synthesizing large data sets to yield
with relational database concepts and a demonstrated ability to comprehend
complex technical systems and/or processes.
- Must possess a high level
of self-initiative, drive and motivation, along with organizational skills.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.