The Data Services
Interface Analyst will be an important member of the Falcon Physician EHR – IT application development team.
The interface analyst position will be responsible for evaluating, building,
testing and supporting interface projects with third-party vendors. The role
will range from analysis of data requirements to project management to ensure
that projects are delivered for customers on time with high quality.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position
but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
- Act as liaison between Falcon
Physician EHR and third-party vendors on behalf of our customers to
determine requirements that drive the design and configuration of
interface implementations. Able to build essential relationships with IT
staff and 3rd party vendors.
- Understand the business
functionality, business requirements and technical specifications of the
Falcon Physician application(s) and interfaces.
- Interact with 3rd party vendors to
learn their application processes to support interface development with
- Coordinate and facilitate all interactions
with the vendors including kick-off meetings, design, testing and support
- Maintain working knowledge of
existing and emerging industry standards and implementation
specifications that should be considered to advance the organization’s interface capabilities,
including HL7, LOINC, SNOMED, FHIR, etc.
- Engage in support and maintenance of
active interfaces, including issue investigation, enhancement
- Participate in the design and
development of Falcon Physician’s applications and interfaces conformant with HL7 /
- Create and update technical
- Manage multiple projects and job
duties through efficient task management.
- Proactively communicate across teams
(business, development, configuration) to ensure changes are understood.
- Effectively communicate project
deliverables and milestones to leadership through weekly/monthly status
reports and dashboards.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Demonstrated ability to work with clinicians. Requires basic understanding of clinical workflows and the ability to discuss technical functionality with non-technical users to gain feedback and drive development decisions.
- Requires high level of interpersonal, problem-solving, planning, and analytical skills.
- Effective time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects and priorities.
- Excellent oral, written and interpersonal communication skills.
- Requires ability to take initiative and meet objectives
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Healthcare Informatics, or relevant technical degree preferred
- 2+ years as a Business/Systems Analyst on IT projects
- Experience in a healthcare or public health environment
- Experience with XML and HL7
- Familiarity with standards such as CCD/CCDA, DIRECT, HIE, MDM, FHIR
- Experience with project management principles and methodologies
- Experience interfacing with clients
About Information Technology
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.