This role is responsible for coordinating and managing data and People Services processes as related to all phases of domestic acquisitions, divestitures and transfers between DaVita wholly owned subsidiaries.
Additionally, this position will support the People Services team in various Human Resources projects and initiatives.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
all People Services information flow during the acquisition due diligence and
- Analyze, make recommendations, and identify key
issues that will impact the success of the integration through the Mass
Acquisition Worksheet (MAW).
- Benefits, compensation, staffing, and due
and ensure resolution to individual issues for acquired teammates that may
arise during the integration phase of an acquisition.
with PS business partners at Paladina and DaVita Medical Group to ensure
alignment on transfer timing, process, and feasibility.
- Manage internal partners on an on-going basis to
ensure deliverables are completed timely.
- Ensure consistency in approach and a
streamline process to deliver issue resolution and positive teammate
participate in and facilitate acquisition deal calls and transfer calls to
collect relevant information, update trackers, share comparisons, coordinate
processes, and provide strategy recommendations based on demonstrated best
- Capture and analyze metrics to identify
opportunities for process improvement, change management and teammate
- Develop programs/processes
to meet those needs.
- Metrics to be
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.