At DaVita Clinical Research (DCR), a contract research organization, a wholly owned subsidiary of DaVita Inc., we use our extensive, applied database and real-world healthcare experience to assist pharmaceutical and medical device companies in the design, recruitment and completion of retrospective, prospective and pragmatic clinical trials.
DCR’s scientific and clinical expertise spans the lifecycle of product development with more than 175 client companies over the last 30+ years.
Unlike most contract research organizations, we are part of an integrated company that provides healthcare.
This unique structure enables us to integrate real-world experience and de-identified data with our operational excellence, superior customer service, and flexibility. From clinical trial design and execution to health outcomes research and publication planning, we offer a range of services to help with your project, regardless of where it is in the product life cycle.
This position is responsible for the support of key aspects of the DaVita Clinical Research (DCR) marketing tactical plan, working closely with the Sr. Director of Marketing and the Marketing Manager or Senior Marketing Manager.
This individual will assist with all aspects of the execution of the marketing plan, including trade show and marketing meeting planning and implementation; tracking of expenses charged to the DCR promotional budget; management of customer contact lists for the purpose of targeted promotional tactics; assisting with development of printed and digital promotional pieces including brochures, websites, and advertisements; and social media posts and tracking.
The position will also be responsible for general administrative tasks in the sales and marketing department and complete other duties relating to marketing as assigned. The Administrator will project a professional image through in-person, written, and telephone interaction
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working with Director of Marketing, create B2B and/or B2C marketing materials including brochures, emails, website content, social media posts
- Assist in the development of strategy and tactics for tradeshows and other internal and external events, including pre-show communication, onsite event activities, and post-show follow-up
- Assist in the development and tracking of metrics to gauge success of all marketing activities
- Understand and comply with the Marketing Legal Review process for marketing materials, and manage the submission, review and approval of marketing materials prior to use
- Assist in the development and maintenance of B2B and/or B2C client contact lists
- Assist with tracking and managing the marketing budget, and processing of invoices for marketing expenses.
- Other duties as assigned
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.