At DaVita, we find that our most successful teammates are those who create an inspiring vision for the future and empowers their team to achieve success. They have always enjoyed tackling difficult problems and believe that the best way to solve them is through analysis, creative problem solving and collaboration. They take ownership of results and have a strong sense of accountability for their work. They are driven, strong communicators, relationship builders, and find real fulfillment in challenging work. Sound like you? Then you might be a great fit for the Senior Analyst, Talent Assessment and Selection role with DaVita.
We are currently seeking a candidate with deep Industrial/Organizational Psychology expertise to join our Employment Strategy group. This position will be responsible for ensuring assessment and talent projects are executed efficiently and appropriately including but not limited to: companywide competency models, assessments, talent analytics and other special projects within employment strategy and talent management. This position will report to the Senior Manager of Employment Strategy.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage job analysis projects, including but not limited to internal and external research, scheduling and leading focus groups, one-on-one research interviews, job observations, surveys, and development of competency models
- Train end users on assessment tools; build training materials as needed
- Research selection and assessment trends; stay up to date on assessment standards and legal guidelines
- Gather continuous feedback on the use and perceived value of assessment tools and talent initiatives from field end users; use insights to drive continuous improvement decisions
- Manage assessment solution design, validation and implementation
- Evaluate selection process effectiveness by examining assessment and interview tool ROI and quality of hire
- Conduct statistical analyses to help identify evidence-based solutions to Talent issues and identify impact of solutions on the business
- Partner with various departments to effectively integrate talent and selection strategy across various organizational functions and activities
- May also contribute to projects related to survey design and implementation, performance management, etc.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
A successful candidate will meet the following requirements and characteristics:
- MA/MS required in the field of I/O Psychology or related field
- Experience in the field of Healthcare is preferred
- 1 to 2 years of applied experience in assessments, job analysis, talent management projects
- 1 to 2 years project management experience with demonstrated success in managing multiple projects, meeting deadlines, and adjusting priorities appropriately in an evolving work environment with shifting time frames. Consulting experience preferred.
- Demonstrated critical thinking and problem solving skills, strength in analytics
- Experience managing large data sets and analyzing data with statistical software packages (e.g. SPSS, SAS)
- Ability to effectively communicate complex data analysis; ability to translate complex results into simple explanations easily understood by business partners
- Self-starter with high degree of initiative, urgency, and follow through
- Strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communications skills including ability to listen attentively and to communicate information clearly and effectively
- Demonstrated interpersonal, collaborative, and relationship-building skills; ability to interact positively with teammates at all levels of the company
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
- Demonstrated ability to achieve business objectives
- Travel required: Up to 10%
- Deals with confidential information and/or issues using discretion and judgment
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
To learn more about our Village and the world of dialysis, click here.
Follow us on Facebook and LinkedIn
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.