Independently administers all aspects of the server and storage infrastructure. Implements solutions in support of local and enterprise projects. Provides second and third tier support of servers and storage systems. Coordinates the configuration, installation and the general troubleshooting of server hardware and software. Implements hardware and software testing in a lab environment before releasing to production. Provides remote server support for the facilities throughout the organization. This position will work closely with other members of the local and enterprise information technology teams to support the overall mission of the company and its long-term strategic business initiatives. Adheres to policies, procedures and regulations to ensure compliance and patient safety. Participation in Compliance and other important training is a condition of employment.
1. Perform advanced troubleshooting, diagnosis, and resolution of physical and virtual server problems, and recommend and implement corrective solutions.
2. Design, configure, test, and troubleshoot server hardware and software in order to deliver required systems service level.
3. Monitor system health, create baselines and trend capacity requirements to meet key performance indicators and benchmarks. Understand proper procedures for anomalous conditions.
4. Perform advanced maintenance on VMWare, Citrix, Active Directory and Exchange as needed.
5. Assist in asset management for all technology and other related devices.
6. Monitor all corporate policies relating to information technology and security.
7. Receive and respond to incoming calls, emails, and / or work order production system regarding desktop problems.
8. Have a thorough understanding of vendor licensing protocols and follow those protocols precisely.
QUALIFICATIONS: Related Education and Experience may be substituted for one another on a year for year basis.
Bachelor degree in Information Systems / Computer Science preferred or equivalent experience.
Required – Five (5) years’ experience in Information Technology. Four (4) years’ experience with Window 2008/2012 Server and Active Directory. Three (3) years’ experience VMWare. Two (2) years’ experience with Exchange and Citrix. Preferred – Microsoft Certified IT Professional (MCITP)(Server 2008 specialties. Two completed areas.)/Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE)(2008/2012 Server)
Ability to communicate effectively. Ability to work independently. Expert level knowledge of Active Directory, Citrix, SCCM, VMWare, MS SQL, MS Exchange, NETAPP and EMC SAN. Ability to communicate with users in non-technical ways to ensure their satisfaction.
The Information Technology Department designs, develops and maintains software programs required to keep DaVita on the leading edge of medical technology. DaVita's Information Technology Department has both clinic facing and non-clinic facing subgroups that provide our clinician teammates the tools to provide quality patient care. DaVita IT utilizes designers, developers, system architects, project managers, application architects, nurses, trainers and many more professionals to incorporate the technology needs of our clinicians, business and physician customers.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.