This Manager of RN Case Managers- Registered Nurse position leads and manages DaVita's leading Disease Management Program; VillageHealth in the LA/OC market. This Manager of RN Case Managers- Registered Nurse position is responsible for financial management, risk management, quality initiatives, outcomes, and performance measurements. This Manager of RN Case Managers- Registered Nurse position provides leadership and direction to ensure safe, efficient, therapeutic, and ethical patient care, teammate efficiency and productivity, and positive teammate relations.
This Manager of RN Case Managers- Registered Nurse role works autonomously and allows for a work-life balance, Monday-Friday schedule.
The Manager of RN Case Managers- Registered Nurse role allows for leadership growth but still maintains patient interaction and a positive impact on patient outcomes.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all inclusive.
- Manage and oversee Disease Management program in designated market or geography
- Measure patient care outcomes in program
- Build & manage effective relationships with internal and external clients
- Provide clinical support to reporting Registered Nurse- RN Case Managers; may provide direct nursing care as needed * Registered Nurse licensure required *
- Teammate Management Provide leadership to direct reports
- Manage all teammate employment/ HR activity such as payroll, PTO, development plans, hiring, promoting, job performance, evaluations, and disciplinary actions with appropriate approvals as required
- Ensure compliance to all applicable regulations and DaVita policies
- Monitor risk management and quality assurance compliance
- Achieve financial and quality goals for membership enrollment in VillageHealth programs
- Coordinate activities with DaVita VillageHealth management team, Regional Medical Directors, cross-functional departments, Registered Nurses and others as needed
- Participate in review and development of regional budget
- Evaluate processes to ensure cost effectiveness and reduce operational expenses
- Evaluate projects for cost effectiveness and impact to outcome expectations
- Create and submit financial reports and analysis as needed Lead implementation of marketing and expansion initiatives
- Travel required: up to 50 %
All About VillageHealth.
VillageHealth is a Strategic Business Initiative of DaVita and is comprised of a dedicated team of specially trained nurses and professionals providing integrated care management to patients with kidney disease throughout the US. We provide services to help improve the lives of our patients by working with them to prevent complications, reduce the number of avoidable hospitalizations and improve overall health.
Let's face it…the world of healthcare is dynamic and moves at the speed of light. Unlike many healthcare companies in the market today, we acknowledge that our teammates are our most important asset and we want to help them to feel fulfilled in their careers.
When you join the DaVita Village, you're joining a winning team. Through our commitment to training, growth and quality we consistently achieve superior clinical outcomes while giving teammates the opportunity to excel in an award-winning environment that enables them to thrive both professionally and personally.
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in clinical nursing required; Registered Nurse- RN
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ management experience leading and managing teams required;
- Demonstrated experience managing to data driven outcomes and process improvement required
- Strong communication on medical management, operational, and business related issues
- Current CPR certification required
- Intermediate computer skills and proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook required
- Home office with Internet connectivity at minimum of 1MB upload and 1MB download speed required
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.