Are you the type of person who is invigorated by getting to the root of a problem and developing tracking methods for new processes? Do you love data and are skilled at identifying trend and key areas of opportunity? As a Sr Analyst of Strategic Sourcing, your contributions will enable the DaVita Village to give life to our patients and that fuels our teammates to strive for ever greater results.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
Seeking a Sr. Strategic Sourcing Analyst to join our corporate procurement team!
The following is a brief overview of the roles and responsibilities:
• Analyze new contract proposals and recommend appropriate course of action to management
• Analyze existing contracts and spend categories to identify cost savings and contract optimization opportunities
• Participate in vendors contract negotiations as needed
• Create reports to support monitoring contract compliance and identifying spending trends
• Work proactively with teams throughout DaVita to identify cost savings opportunities through analysis of purchasing and cost data and trends
• Conduct quantitative and qualitative analyses on a broad array of issues across projects and functional areas as assigned
• Prepare preliminary interpretations of analyses for project teams, and/or department management as requested
• Recommend suggested action steps and prepare reports based on results of analysis; implement action plans as approved
Strong candidates for this position will have the following skills and attributes coming in:
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.