ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
The following duties and responsibilities generally reflect the expectations of this position but are not intended to be all-inclusive.
Developing, assembling, maintaining and administering all current and future adult learning training program content, testing and milestones across the entire DaVita Guest Services (DGS)
- Making recommendations and arrangements for remedial/refresher training for a teammate who is deemed to be in need
- Administering and keeping files on all psychometric testing and tools (ex: IOPT, Kiersey, TKI) and assist DGS leaders in debriefing results with team
- Being a subject matter expert in all LMS online courses and how to take them
- Developing and maintaining the "Work from Home" and DGS Portions of the "Telecommuting" policy and procedures and training binders
- Creating a best demonstrated practice for DGS new teammate orientation training (including visits to a center and all other items on a typical DGS orientation schedule - example attached)
- Creating all PCAs (Process Change Acknowledgement forms) for day to day process changes within the self-directed work teams
- Refining and maintaining the existing "Training Tracker" spreadsheet
- Ensuring all teammates attend DaVita official training programs (ex: Compliance, Academy, Eyes of Customer, Edge, Respect in the Workplace etc) on a timely basis within appropriate date of hire and assist teammates with scheduling logistics
- Debriefing all official DaVita training experiences with the teammates involved to maximize post-experience learning
- Working with knowledge management to both create and maintain all items of knowledge specific to the DGS
- Undergoing personal refresher training to ensure own skills as a trainer are up to date ("train the trainer")
- Undergoing and bringing back to the team training programs that will benefit the team and actively seeking new content from a wide array of industry sources (ex: ASTD, AMA, ICMI etc)
- Subscribing to and reading industry publications, attending industry seminars in order to increase training and development best practice
- Maintaining membership of recognized training and development professional association
- Participating in profile and core team meetings to ensure fulfillment and developmental needs of teammates are being consistently met
- Becoming expert in Siebel CRM program
- Designing, overseeing or otherwise participating in leadership development as required
- Actively participating in interviewing DGS candidates and administering any screening or testing as required
- Responsible for partnering with management to mentor and coach the DGS team through the use of audits and trends
- Coordinating and overseeing logistical arrangements including details such as room booking, ordering catering and refreshment etc for both inhouse and outsourced training programs (ex: Computeach Excel Basics, Intermediate and Advanced)
- Partnering with other training professionals both inside Team Liberty and wider DaVita village to get the DGS the training excellence it requires
- Periodically going 'back on the phone' for a period to refresh skills and make any new process improvement recommendations
Here is what you can expect when you join our Village:
- A "community first, company second" culture based on Core Values that really matter.
- Clinical outcomes consistently ranked above the national average.
- Award-winning education and training across multiple career paths to help you reach your potential.
- Performance-based rewards based on stellar individual and team contributions.
- A comprehensive benefits package designed to enhance your health, your financial well-being and your future.
- Dedication, above all, to caring for patients suffering from chronic kidney failure across the nation.
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or<?xml:namespace prefix = "o" />
- One to two years related experience and/or training; or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret the most complex documents. Ability to respond effectively to the most sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to write speeches and articles using original or innovative techniques or style.
- Ability to make effective and persuasive speeches and presentations on controversial or complex topics to top management, public groups, and/or boards of directors.
- Ability to learn the department processes for all aspects of Admissions and Patient Concierge.
Join us as we pursue our vision "To Build the Greatest Healthcare Community the World has Ever Seen."
Why wait? Explore a career with DaVita today.
Go to http://careers.davita.com to learn more or apply.
WARNING: Job Recruitment Scam Notice
Please note that DaVita Careers has been made aware of a phishing, job recruitment scam in which third parties are fraudulently representing themselves as recruiters of our company. These scammers are posting fake DaVita job openings and communicating with job candidates in an effort to obtain personal information and money. Please follow link to learn more about this scam.
Learn More: http://careers.davita.com/JobRecruitmentScamNotice
DaVita is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. As such, DaVita makes hiring decisions solely on the basis of qualifications and experience, and without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse testing and background verification checks.
DaVita will consider qualified applicants who have criminal histories in a manner consistent with the law.